[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Fri Aug 10 16:49:42 CEST 2012

Hey Philipp,

The Planet and Buzz are two different things. Integrating Buzz in typo3.org is
important from multiple perspectives. One thing is that it shows the community
aspect of TYPO3 and that it has it's home on typo3.org seems to make sense to
me. Maintenance is also one aspect. I would also like to see the commenting in
one unified system with notification. Currently the site maintainers are not
aware of any posts. I will ask the design team to do a content design
(http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39692) and then target for a code sprint at the
end of this year to do the migration.

gRTz ben

--