[TYPO3-typo3org] nrew TER code preview

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Apr 26 23:14:45 CEST 2012

Hi there

 >> I was using this functionality very often to just look at extension code
 >> and see what and how its done.
 >>
 >> Are there plan to bring back this feature?
 > nope

Is there a good reason for not brining it back? It's not the first time
I heard the request to bring it back because it's one way to get to know
if an extension is well built.

I think the TER is one of the big strengths of TYPO3 and it has lost
quite some of its abilities with the T3O relaunch. And in this case it's
not valid to say "you could have tested it a year ago" since it was
always stated that the TER "still needs to be deployed".

Best regards,

Lorenz