[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension keys have vanished from our typo3.org account

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 19 20:39:52 CEST 2011

Hi Joey,

> I don't know who exactly is responsible for the account management on
> typo3.org currently, but it seems that all our extension keys have
> vanished after the migration of the username from "cybercr at ft" to
> "cybercraft" after the transition to Git at the code sprint in Berlin.

Do you mean your account was renamed from "cybercr at ft" to "cybercraft"
(presumably because Git/Gerrit didn't like the "@")? And you extensions
didn't follow?

> The only one that is currently available has been created after this
> transition.
>
> So is anybody able to reassign those keys to the current username so
> that we will be able to maintain these extensions and/or keys again?

I just made a check on "icebox" - which I felt pretty sure was one of
yours - and indeed it still belongs to "cybercr at ft", not "cybercraft".

With the access I have I can't search by owner, I don't know if it's
possible at all. I could transfer all your extensions one by one if you
give me the list, but I guess someone like Michael or Ingmar should be
able to transfer all of them by doing it straight in the database.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter