[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension keys have vanished from our typo3.org account

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu May 19 17:08:53 CEST 2011

Hi folks.

I don't know who exactly is responsible for the account management on
typo3.org currently, but it seems that all our extension keys have
vanished after the migration of the username from "cybercr at ft" to
"cybercraft" after the transition to Git at the code sprint in Berlin.

The only one that is currently available has been created after this
transition.

So is anybody able to reassign those keys to the current username so
that we will be able to maintain these extensions and/or keys again?

Thanx

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de