[TYPO3-typo3org] RFC: optimized switch for typo3.org-websites

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Mar 4 13:21:20 CET 2011

Hello Stefano,

> GREAT!!

thanks :-)

>>         <label for="portal-select">Go to:</label>
> my only concern is that "Go to:"
> it really seems just a subpage selector..

This is the only part I cannot change :-)
The reason is: I want to have it as much like the people already know it. This ("Go to:") is the wording what is there since a long time.

> - "go to site:"

Yeah, but this is an idea what I could use.

Why is it needed to add "site"? Isn't it clear enough what this selectbox does?

Greets!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation