[TYPO3-typo3org] Cannot change background color or image on forge

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Jun 30 12:24:50 CEST 2011

Hey,

On 06/27/2011 09:32 AM, Reinhard Führicht wrote:
> Am 2011-06-17 17:12, schrieb Reinhard Führicht:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to change the background image and color of the header section in
>> one of my projects.
>> Whatever I enter in one of these fields is not saved:
>>
>> * Header Image
>> * Topbar Background Color (CSS Colors)
>> * Topbar Text Color (CSS Colors)
>>
>> Can somebody please have a look?

it seems like a bug to me - I can't change these values either and I'm
pretty sure I've seen this working before so it might be a side effect
of the latest upgrade.

Would you please report it as bug on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-forge/issues ? Thanks :-)

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member