[TYPO3-typo3org] Cannot change background color or image on forge

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Mon Jun 27 09:32:08 CEST 2011

Am 2011-06-17 17:12, schrieb Reinhard Führicht:
> Hi,
>
> I want to change the background image and color of the header section in
> one of my projects.
> Whatever I enter in one of these fields is not saved:
>
> * Header Image
> * Topbar Background Color (CSS Colors)
> * Topbar Text Color (CSS Colors)
>
> Can somebody please have a look?
>
> Regards,
> Reinhard

Hi,

could somebody please have a look? Maybe I am just doing it wrong.

I access the settings of the project. Topbar text color is set to
#ffffff. I change it to #dddddd and save. The flash message tells me
everything was updated, but the topbar text color is still #ffffff.
As said before, the same behaviour for topbar background color and the
header image.
Additionally, I can't change the "Quicklinks" either.

I can change the name, description and homepage, but nothing more.

Regards,
Reinhard