[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-doc] These days a Wiki-Design Rebrush

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Feb 21 09:46:47 CET 2011

Hi guys,

great move!

I think it's a great first step if any of your proposed layouts is
implemented. When we have the final TYPO3.org relaunch design, of course
it would be excellent to have the wiki in the same layout as well.
However, I don't mind if you go ahead in the mean time and release
another layout before.

Because for the new main typo3.org layout, I think the plan is to not
use it in any subsite (like wiki.t3o) before the main site is launched,
so that would delay your design initiative otherwise.

Either way, I guess the knowledge about the wiki templating which you
gain right now will also be helpful when implementing the typo3.org
relaunch design later on.

cheers
Ingmar