[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org relaunch soon?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Feb 1 13:49:31 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

I think what Robert was doing was rather preparing a spec of what
critically needs to be done on typo3.org. There will be a typo3.org
relaunch week in April, where people will meet to work on the relaunch.
There will be a public call for participants before, so you'll get to
know about it.

cheers
Ingmar