[TYPO3-typo3org] Documentation download TSref not working

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 25 17:22:11 CET 2010

Hi,

> Trying to download OO sxw for TSref
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.4.0/ter_doc_sxw/?no_cache=1
>
> Wondering why it's 4.4.0 and not 4.3.0
>
> Any hints?

Yes. I made a mistake once when releasing the TSref and upgraded it from
4.3.1 to 4.4.0 instead of 4.3.2. Yesterday I checked with Michael Stucki
to delete that erroneous version. So it's not available anymore from
TER. But it seems like the documentation part of the site has some other
source of information where 4.4.0 still exists :-(

I'm sorry for the mess. I don't have my hands into this
typo3.org/documentation part. I should probably catch up on this given
all the work I'm doing for the documentation, but I've been a bit short
on time recently ;-)

I'll try to get that fixed as soon as possible, but that may still take
a bit of time.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter