[TYPO3-typo3org] Overview over Extensions

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Mar 8 21:36:04 CET 2010

> The complete layout is not the final, i make functionality first, and
> Jens will help desigbning and make it userfriendly.
>
> The biggest effort in my eyes is that you have all in one view, so you
> are not nageed with loading pages all the time.

Hello Steffen,

that's a big step forward. - Superb (i've downloaded the svn version)
It's already relativ fast. And beeing not usability optimized it's
already a great improvment. (and i assume the rest will be improved soon ;)

I would like to see sth. similar as listmodule as well ;)

Best regards
Kay