[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org Packages and Download page (continued)

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Mar 1 22:02:39 CET 2010

Hello Francois,

I think it's too much work to re-build the whole typo3.org. Since August
2007 there were several relaunch-new-starts. Here's the first I know:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements -- so waiting
would block some good ideas.

You know the iterative-incremental approach - it's always a good, when a
new feature (e.g. the tabs) is first used for one great case. The
download of the software we're caring for is a VERY great case. And very
easy to do - just install the extension what is already in use in many
portals.

Cheers!
Daniel