[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-dev] ANN: Scheduled Downtime of forge.typo3.org on Friday, 4 Jun 2010

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Jun 4 11:29:34 CEST 2010

Am 04.06.2010, 11:21 Uhr, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst <sebastian at typo3.org>:

> Forge.typo3.org has been offline for a bit more than an hour today,
> while we migrated the data to the new Redmine instance.
>
> Now, everything is up and running again, and you'll notice minor
> adjustments on Forge.
>
> If you find any bugs, please tell us by replying in this thread in
> typo3.teams.typo3org .
>
> We also have installed the Redmine Mylyn Connector, so if you happen to
> use PDT for development, give Mylyn a try and the Redmine Mylyn
> connector. Just use "http://forge.typo3.org" as the server, and you're
> good to go.
> For more details on mylyn, see
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/redmin-mylyncon/index.php?title=Installation#Client_Side
>
> Thanks to Christopher Hlubek who helped me a lot with the upgrade!

Thanks for your work, Sebastian and Christopher!

* The <ul> around the "Recent activities" box now has the default-padding
given by the browser and has too much space on the left side. (and the
markup is bad: <ul> containing only a <div>).

* The radio boxes in the Repository browser need some space on top (see
screenshot)

Steffen