[TYPO3-typo3org] Re: [TYPO3-dev] ANN: Scheduled Downtime of forge.typo3.org on Friday, 4 Jun 2010

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Jun 4 11:21:28 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

[cross-post -- please reply to typo3.teams.typo3org]

Forge.typo3.org has been offline for a bit more than an hour today,
while we migrated the data to the new Redmine instance.

Now, everything is up and running again, and you'll notice minor
adjustments on Forge.

If you find any bugs, please tell us by replying in this thread in
typo3.teams.typo3org .

We also have installed the Redmine Mylyn Connector, so if you happen to
use PDT for development, give Mylyn a try and the Redmine Mylyn
connector. Just use "http://forge.typo3.org" as the server, and you're
good to go.
For more details on mylyn, see
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/redmin-mylyncon/index.php?title=Installation#Client_Side

Thanks to Christopher Hlubek who helped me a lot with the upgrade!

Greets,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Kurfürst