[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org Packages and Download page (continued)

Denyerec denyerec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:08:02 CET 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:20:19 -0000, Steffen Kamper <ks at dislabs.de> wrote:
> yes, i know. I just tried a more easy wording.
> Complete = source+dummy
> Update = source only
>
> i don't have a good wording for dummy though. Site sounds like complete
> web package.

Tried for a short while and came up with:

"Foundation"
"Site Starter"
"Starter Files"
"New Site Foundation"
"New Site Files"
"Blank Site"
"Site Kickstarter"
"Site Root"
"Basis Site"
"Basis Files"
"Site Foundation"

It really is tough! Having used "Dummy" for so long I am struggling to
find any short word that really conveys what the Dummy package is about.
It starts a site, but it's not a site... Maybe 'Dummy' is the right term,
and it just needs linking to a glossary / FAQ / explanation page?

Regards,
Denyer

-----
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk