[TYPO3-typo3org] Version matrix to become the new packages page [Was: Version matrix: MySQL 5.1 for TYPO3 >= 4.3]

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Wed Feb 17 20:40:29 CET 2010

Chaps,
I just tried to translate the Version-Matrix and Mantainance-Policy, you
created - great work!

Just one remark:
Given that 4.0 is obsolete and 4.1 is deprecated,
I'd like to suggest NOT to offer any direct-version-download-links to
those versions AT ALL. Instead you might better add a link like "old
releases" with target: http://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3/files/
(like other projects do).

kind regards from VIE
georg

PS: anyone an idea on howto translate "deprecated" to german? (neigther
"missbilligen" nor "abgeschrieben" matches)