[TYPO3-typo3org] Version matrix to become the new packages page [Was: Version matrix: MySQL 5.1 for TYPO3 >= 4.3]

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Feb 15 21:45:29 CET 2010

Hi Francois,

on the one hand, I agree that it is sensible to combine the two, because
otherwise there is quite some redundant information. But on the other
hand, I think download pages should be as simple as possible, and should
ideally contain one green download button which gets you the most wanted
download and only if you need something more specific and know what you
want you can go for other packages.

Therefore I actually think it could still make sense to have two
separate pages, one which is mainly aimed at making an easy way of
downloading the most downloaded packages and another one on the details
and older versions...

cheers
Ingmar