[TYPO3-typo3org] Version matrix: MySQL 5.1 for TYPO3 >= 4.3

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 11 20:41:08 CET 2010

Hi,

> Actually, the version matrix page duplicates the biggest part of the
> download page content. If we move the following sections from the
> current download page (or decide to drop them as they are ancient), the
> version matrix page could become the new download page:

Hmm, that would make sense indeed.

> - Quickstart and Testsite packages

That can definitely be dropped, as the last version available is for
TYPO3 3.8. We can always put it back if and when it gets updated (which
it should IMO, especially the Quickstart).

> - Older Releases

That can be added indeed, as it's a simple link to Sourceforge.

Opinions on this proposal?

--

Francois Suter