[TYPO3-typo3org] Version matrix: MySQL 5.1 for TYPO3 >= 4.3

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Feb 11 17:58:44 CET 2010

Hi,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Now one question from me: the Version Matrix page appears at the bottom
> of the "Download" menu. Since it is supposed to provide more useful
> information than the "Packages" page, shouldn't it rather be on top? Do
> you agree if I move it as the first page in that sub-tree?

Actually, the version matrix page duplicates the biggest part of the
download page content. If we move the following sections from the
current download page (or decide to drop them as they are ancient), the
version matrix page could become the new download page:

- Quickstart and Testsite packages
- Older Releases

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member