[TYPO3-typo3org] RFC "Redirect to www.typo3.org"

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sat Dec 11 19:14:29 CET 2010

Hello,

> Then at least do a redirect from .com to .org, so the entering page is
> at least a little.. interesting, and showing some activity for the
> project.
> Regards,
> Søren Malling

+1

if we do a redirect people interested in TYPO3 see a well-made website what has much content to inform theirself about TYPO3 and see a screenshot of the CURRENT version of TYPO3 on the first page. It
gets better, when the relaunch is ready, but it is already good.

So these redirects:
- http://typo3.de  (www)*.typo3.de ->  www.typo3.org
- http://typo3.com (www)*.typo3.com -> www.typo3.org
- http://typo3.it  (www)*.typo3.it ->  www.typo3.org  // last update 2006 , just looks like old wordpress
- http://typo3.at  (www)*.typo3.at ->  www.typo3.org  // in the moment redirect to .de

http://typo3.fr / http://typo3-fr.org/ looks very great!

Greets!
Daniel

--
== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!

:: Daniel Bruessler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nuernberg