[TYPO3-typo3org] How to get a project newsgroup?

Georg Ringer spam at ringerge.org
Wed Dec 1 17:36:09 CET 2010

Am 01.12.2010 14:22, schrieb Ingo Renner:
> To be honest I would not like to see a list for that extension. The
> reasons simply is that many people have a love-hate relationship with
> it... (unfortunately, more likely a hate relationship)

true but as long as there is no real alternative it is IMO necessary to
support people with the tools they have.

> Also, there have been attempts in building a new, better and more
> consistently working user registration extension and also integrating
> that into core. - It's some how unlogical to ship a login extension, but
> not having a way to register users in the first place.

true but there are is also an attempt writing tt_news with extbase and
there is no progress since a year. I guess you know it too. As long as
you don't do it yourself, nobody will do or start it.

Georg
PS: news2. Slow but progressing