[TYPO3-typo3org] New ter_fe

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Apr 1 00:37:54 CEST 2010

i think also a link to the wiki (for any otehr "live" manual) would be
great, also to the Forge, nad ext developer page

since we are thinking about some "social" features.. a "favourite"
checkbox coudl be huge!
so i coudl have my own page with all my preferred exts to follow

i think the cloud system would be nice.. but could get messy!
why don't copy this categorization, which soulds very good to me:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/

let's keep on talking and developing this!
thanksyou

--

   Stefano Cecere
   krur.com - humanmedia company