[TYPO3-typo3org] Extensions suddenly missing in TER on typo3.org

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Mon Oct 26 18:26:05 CET 2009

I just noticed the same here today.

I did a search for "twitter"
1st time it showed 5-10 ext.
2nd time I searched there was no results!
3rd time I got 1 result!
and 4th time it was back to 5-10 results.

But when I clicked on one of the results shown (the ext cy_twitter)
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cy_twitter/current/

I get an error msg "Extension cy_twitter not found!"

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1256248881.18759.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.typo3.org...