[TYPO3-typo3org] Extensions suddenly missing in TER on typo3.org

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 23 07:04:09 CEST 2009

>> While checking the TER for the correct download link for one of our
>> extensions I noticed that most of them had suddenly disappeared,
>> although they had been still accessible this morning.
>>
>> Currently the whole ICEpack seems to have vanished as well as the
>> tagpack and the t3designkit, while all of these still seem to be
>> available via the TYPO3 BE "check for extension updates"
>>
>> Does anybody know what is going on in the TER?
>>

> there should be no reason for disappear of extensions in the TER.
> * did you tried with &no_cache=1?
> * are the extensions available in EM?
>
> please list the extension keys with problems and i will have a look
> at WE

Hi Steffen.

I didn't try no_cache because I expected the search to work without caching
anyway.
Should have done it with the full list though, which is what I will do next
time :-)

The extensions keys that didn't show up in the full list and the search
were:
icebox, icecore, iceflavor, icefront, t3designkit and tagpack

This morning they reappeared so I can't reproduce the behaviour I noticed
yesterday.
I will do a regular check and report if it happens again.

Thx

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de