[TYPO3-typo3org] [Announcement] Mailinglists: Now online again, under a new address!

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Oct 19 15:57:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks to all those involved for the work!

> The old addresses, lists.netfielders.de and news.netfielders.de will
> stay there for a limited timeframe only, so please change your newsgroup
> subscriptions to the new address.

Two questions:

1) what about the private lists? We can't re-subscribe to them, do we?

2) I do a lot of tagging and marking of messages, especially for the
core list. This information will be lost when I re-subscribe. I suppose
there's no miracle solution? :-(

Cheers

--

Francois Suter