[TYPO3-typo3org] Outdated informaion @ typo3.org

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Tue Jun 16 10:53:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

I searched for the Core-Development Mailinglist Rules and didn't find
them really fast.
Instead I got to the following pages:

http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/resolving-bugs/

Old infos: Since you might want to get some feedback from other people,
it could be useful to send a request for comments to the bugs team list.
and
     * Every patch must be reviewed by two members of the core team.
This should prevent bugs and misconceptions to get into CVS. You can get
in touch with them via the bug team list where most core team members
are subscribed to.