[TYPO3-typo3org] package for all sysext and coredocs?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sun Jun 14 18:13:43 CEST 2009

Hello,

thanks for your answers. -- So every sysext-manual needs to be an
extension doc_extkey having the category "doc". "doc_template" can be
used as template.

##question: If there is a package named "doc_sysext" what contains all
sysext-manuals (by having them as dependencies, so it's loading all):
Who would use it? I think it's best to download that manual what one
wants to read.

@Steffen: oh, did I understand it right - so we can't change the code of
the core-extensions?

Cheers!