[TYPO3-typo3org] A place for sysext manuals

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jun 12 11:37:16 CEST 2009

Notice that indexed_search has its documentation outsourced into
"doc_indexed_search" because of the huge size (images etc.).

Maybe it's possible to change the code so if [extkey] is missing a
documentation, it will always be found in [doc_extkey] or [extkey_doc].
Is there such a convention already?

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out