[TYPO3-typo3org] Help shape the future of TYPO3

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jul 29 19:35:11 CEST 2009

Am 29.07.2009, 00:00 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> Hi,
>
> Philipp Gampe schrieb:
>> 90% would not be realized, but isn't it just worth the 10% ?
>
> pessimistic view is bad in any case. Each idea needs one who start doing
> it, and the project will be continued if contributers are really
> helping. Only fron talking nothing will happen really.
>
> vg Steffen

trust me... I would help if I would know PHP :|
as long as I don't find time to really concentrate on learning PHP i can't
do much except helping in mailinglist and brainstorming ideas...

sadly I did not even found time on the weekends because I was either
working (life guard) or too tired to do anything

but I will try to get first experience until fall and hopefully Im able to
contribute a little during next summer :)

Anyway keep up the great work

Cheers
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)