[TYPO3-typo3org] Help shape the future of TYPO3

redacted user redacted-user at example.org
Wed Jul 29 13:11:16 CEST 2009

Niels Pardon schrieb:

> I think that building this webpage would lead to a lot of contributions
> regarding ideas and wishes by TYPO3 users

I agree.

> but unfortunately those ideas probably won't get realized as there won't be anybody who takes care of
> implementing those ideas.

When gathering ideas, or during brainstorming sessions in general,
nobody should think about implementation. The HOW and WHO are steps
which come afterwards.

I thought of this website as an INSPIRING project for the future of
TYPO3, a place from which it's possible to e.g. outline how TYPO3 v5
will be like - through a public process. If many people contribute ideas
it could be a possibility to avoid mistakes of the past. It is always
good to learn from viewpoints of others. Keyword: Crowd sourcing.

> So this would be a dead-end track.

I don't agree.

Regards,
Boris