[TYPO3-typo3org] Newsgroup typo3_4-4.general

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Dec 1 14:52:25 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

> +1. i also remember same discussion and imho result was renaming this
> list. As we now have the list on own server it should be possible.

I'm afraid it is not so easy. Not only the mailinglist address would
change (that could be solved somehow as long as users update their
address book entries), but also the newsgroup would have to be renamed.

This is pretty delicate and tricky, so I would like to avoid the
unneccessary work and use a static name instead.

- michael