[TYPO3-typo3org] Help shape the future of TYPO3

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Aug 24 23:23:48 CEST 2009

On 24.08.09 22:05, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> in my opinion, this would also lead to more developpers joinning the
> improvement of TYPO3 as there are lead into helping instead of
> presenting a wall of knowledge only a few persons are willing to take
> on.... a nice hill might be a better option with some plateaus to rest :D

hi.

let us be frank: TYPO3 V4 will be not changed by just passing-by. it is
improved by people using it everyday in their business case.

one of the most daunting tasks in the development of TYPO3 is to stay
sustainable and innovative at the same time.

jens hoffmann, who is the hci leader has proposed to the community a UX
Event in this autumn at the T3DD09. Please have a look at the respective
websites for more details.

olivier