[TYPO3-typo3org] Forge Project Administration

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Aug 12 09:32:30 CEST 2009

Hi Marcus,

I am not aware of any of the admins ading or removing members of
projects
without the project owner's consent. There's also no policy or agreement
on which basis this would happen.

Please send me or Sebastian, Ingmar, ... a private mail with the project
name and who was added and we'll see what happened in your case.

Cheers,
robert