[TYPO3-typo3org] Forge Project Administration

Marcus Krause marcus at t3sec.info
Tue Aug 11 21:13:50 CEST 2009

Dears!

In a Forge project I'm the only leader in, it happened twice that a
pending member has been accepted without my knowledge or consulting me
first.

The only way to do this is that a Forge admin did this. I'm quite
surprised that such things happen at all.

I personally import/svn checkout several extensions directly from Forge.

When I do this, I'd like to be sure that nobody who wasn't accepted by
the project leader in the first place is able to modify code.

Therefore, I hereby want to know,
- when Forge administrators will (unauthorized) interfere (like
accepting pending members) in a forge project and
- on what basis this happens?

Regards,
Marcus.