[TYPO3-typo3org] TER: Download count is not working properly

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Apr 4 13:47:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

> PS: yeah i know, everything is open source, spare time and so on

Well, yes, it's exactly that.

Steffen Kamper has started working on this, but it seems the problem is
not so easy to solve. I offered my help to him, but recently I was busy
preparing a conference for a Swiss TUG meeting (also community work) so
I couldn't help that much in the end. Other core team members have been
busy with regressions in recent releases. We all do our best. I know it
sounds disappointing sometimes and I experience such disappointments
from time to time too, but there's nothing to do but get over them and
be patient.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter