[TYPO3-typo3org] localizing the com (and org) site, typo3_tut_fi

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Oct 24 18:36:19 CEST 2008

Hi Daniels,

> More important is to translate the core-manuals. Do you like to
> translate the typo3_tut to finish? That's the manual for editors who
> start with TYPO3.
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/typo3_tut/current/
>
> The new extension-key would be typo3_tut_fi

Yes, this is a many-lane-street we're talking about. I'm just trying to
open a passage to this TYPO3 promotion area in Finland.

I provide in my company's site a small quickstart finnish manual for
editors (for which, btw, I didn't back then find english substitution)
and I also translate extensions + collect core translations/suggestions
- a tiny bit of busy times for everything.... BUT promotion.

regards,
Katja