[TYPO3-typo3org] Usergroup in Cologne

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri May 30 18:52:41 CEST 2008

Hi Philip,

it's right to get in contact with Jochen Weiland to be listed and supported.
Send a mail to Luc de Louvw (luc.delouw (at) bit-heads.ch) and ask for own
newsgroup for this usergroup.
Make a webpage where all can see how to get in contact.
Get in contact to other local usergroups (like Düsseldorf, yes, that's no
proplem :D)

vg Steffen

news:mailman.3990.1212152131.4573.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...