[TYPO3-typo3org] Usergroup in Cologne

Philip Clooth pclooth at gfu.net
Fri May 30 14:58:33 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Philip Clooth wrote:
>
> Hi Philip,
>

>> Just signed in here to ask how to submit
>> a new usergroup as we quasi re-opened our
>> ug in cologne.
>> I sent an e-mail to mr. weiland last year but
>> he didn't answer me so I wanted to try it this
>> way this time :)
>>

> what do you need?
>

> best
> Ingo

Hi ingo, actually I (we) just wanted to know what there is to do
to be listed as an "official" typo3 usergroup to be able to attract
more participants in our cologne environment, as at the moment
only a couple of past seminar participants, trainers joined us on
an irregular basis.

greetz phil

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Philip Clooth

GFU Cyrus AG
Taubenholzweg 1
51105 Köln-Deutz

Tel: 0221/82809-0
Fax: 0221/82809-50

Vorstand: Hagen Cyrus, Karsten Kiesel
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Peter Hecker

Amtsgericht Köln HRB 60463

* This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named above only. As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information,
if you are not the named addressee(s) or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee(s), please telephone us immediately.
The contents of this e-mail should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.