No subject

Fri May 9 20:50:24 CEST 2008

of what can be achieved with TYPO3, so it might be a good idea to create
a common base for the ratings to try to avoid that kind of biased
judgement. For instance, I'd say that a site with decent tableless
XHTML/CSS code should be rated better than a table monster with lots of
font tags.

There doesn't have to be a rating scale for each criteria. That would
probably not exactly encourage users to vote and be too complex. A few
keywords might be enough to remind people of what to think about.
--
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden