[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-ect] tx_party - project management on forge.typo3.org?

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat May 10 09:41:32 CEST 2008

Hey,

yesterday during the T3DD, we launched the new forge.typo3.org website
which has a section for TYPO3 4.x projects as well :-)
So you can just go ahead to register your project now.

Currently a list of steps needed to register is at:
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/team-forge/New_Projects_-_Getting_Started

I know it is really short, but I still hope that's enough for now - the
documentation will be improved in the next weeks :-)

Greets from Elmshorn,
Sebastian

--
Gimme Five!