[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Kian T. Gould nospam at aoemedia.de
Fri May 9 23:15:14 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel

In my opinion the idea of this top brand listing should be that when a
big company comes to the TYPO3.org listing, they can see that TYPO3 is
not a system that is only useful for small community websites and
homepages but they can see that it is a full enterprise class CMS and
there are references their proofing it. Therefore I thought that its
important that the top brands are really top brands and that they are
display in a way that there are always real top brands on that list, but
who determines what a top brand is, if its not through some kind of
ranking method.

Are you aware of any European rankings for company / brand values? I
agree with your concern about using an anglo-american ranking for TYPO3.

Regards
Kian

news:mailman.1.1210163550.11547.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de: