[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Fri Apr 25 20:12:48 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel, Thomas and all,

Thanks for your feedback! Ingmar and others suggested to secure the
remarking of noTYPO3-projects with an javascript popup, too. Among the
requests were hints to the "Yahoo User Interface Design Pattern for
Rating anObject"
[http://developer.yahoo.com/ypatterns/pattern.php?pattern=ratinganobject#Rationale].

My 2do-plans (in this order):

   1. It seems to exist a bug, that allows to add emtpy entries (so far
      as I know, Safari on OSX is concerned, thanks to Jan Holzmann)
   2. Tuning the rating-stars
   3. Adding detailed infos to the noTYPO3-link and secure it (a short
      info will already be displayed after the first remark)
   4. Add a project delete-/hide-button to the form
   5. Adding css to the form and to the list/detail-view (please feel
      free, to do suggestions/layouts)
   6. I think about giving structure to the form by tabbed sections,
      what do you think (Jens?)

My timetable is focused on the T3DD08. Before checking in, I try my best
to get the things up and run - you know yourself best: time is always
limited, so I give no promises... Nevertheless chances are good, to
accomplish the mentioned tasks.

Thanks for the (constructive) critics and suggestions made!

Cheers,
Timo