[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Fri Apr 25 15:29:34 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,

>  > I mean who should know what "No TYPO3-project / offline"
>> means?
>

> Are you serious?
Yes, totally! ;-)
My point is, that at least me and the people I spoke with, don't expect
to mark the page as "No TYPO3 project..." by clicking that link.
My first thouhgt was that I come to my personal references that are not
currently online or something like that.

I would be totally fine if there would pop up a requester if I really
want to mark that page as "Non TYPO3 / offline".

>> - Same thing with the rating! There is no feedback on the rating stars
>> when moving the cursor over them but if you click on them the rating
>> is done just in time.
>

> how many hollywood stars have visited that webpage, of course.
What do you mean?

It just would be nice to have some feeback (highlight the stars or
whatever) when moving the cursor over the stars.

> I don't know what Timo's plans are, but these two above don't seem very
> urgent to me.
I think this two points are most distracting and urgent ones in my list.
But that might depend on personal experiences. ;-)

Greets,
Thomas