[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Thu Apr 17 21:38:52 CEST 2008

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> I would really love to see this feature for logged in users only! Additionally
> the script could check at least for existence of
> questioned-site.tld/typo3/index.php

Hi Helmut + All,

I've implemented a qick workaround:

- login is required for notifications being counted (configurable via ts).
- we can configure now via TS, if users should be informed, for admins also
- we can configure now via TS, if auto hiding should be active or not

It's still 2do, that the link is only displayed to logged in users, but
the background working was more important until now, at least for me. I
now relax, it was a long day... :)

Cheers,
Timo

--