[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Thu Apr 17 20:04:40 CEST 2008

HI,

Ekkehard Gümbel wrote:

> d) I am worried that the "No TYPO3-project/offline" link is dangerous
> the way it is - I already received two "Reference ... had been marked"
> mails for one reference that clearly _is_ TYPO3.

Yes, same here! Even after Timo resetted the value, I got more mails...

> Maybe this link could be made available for authenticated users only?

I would really love to see this feature for logged in users only! Additionally
the script could check at least for existence of
questioned-site.tld/typo3/index.php.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut