[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Wed Apr 16 20:46:04 CEST 2008

Hi Ekkehard and you others,

thanks for feedback

> a) I guess the styling is not yet done just because it's beta. Should
> be easy enough.

We have open ears for suggestions, we focused on functionality so far.
It is - of course - no problem to alter the layout.

> b) Let's put in a short description an how to use tags

That's right, that should be done - if anyone has suggestions for
wordings, please let me know.

> c) Let's ask people to use official extension keys for the
> "extensions" field (instead of the numerous names one ext may have)

Ok.

> d) I am worried that the "No TYPO3-project/offline" link is dangerous
> the way it is - I already received two "Reference ... had been marked"
> mails for one reference that clearly _is_ TYPO3. Either people are
> trying out, or spiders just crawl around, or whatever.
> Maybe this link could be made available for authenticated users only?
> In any case, the "Reference ... had been marked" mails should contain
> some information on countermeasures for those who receive that mail in
> error.

Yes, that is right (got a few emails from irritated users today...), I
think a lot of people simply tried the link, without knowing what could
happen. At least I added a simple label to the offline/noTYPO3-Link
(triggers only, if the ref is at least one times marked). Daniel from
dpool and me have discussed this topic already, we suggest to stop the
automated process of hiding entries by "community-marks". After 3 marks
an administrator should receive a notification, he then could manually
check the reference and if the the remark is justifiable, hide/delete it.

> [BTW: Currently, the sender address of that mail reads
> "info at pixelrund.de". Probably needs to be fixed...]

Jürgen Egeling from dpunkt is working on a typo3.org-email-account for
the references section, as far as i know.

Best Regards,
Timo Rehmann

--
pixelrund - werkstatt für netzlösungen