[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Ekkehard Gümbel guembel.remove-this at naw.info
Wed Apr 16 19:49:46 CEST 2008

Hi all,
first of all: Great that this thing finally is online, good stuff indeed!
Especially since it really seems to take of (although not "really" announced yet due to some news importer
mess ;- )

Like always, now that you see it one might think of various functional improvements. I rather save that for a
next version and concentrate on non-changes in this feedback:

a) I guess the styling is not yet done just because it's beta. Should be easy enough.

b) Let's put in a short description an how to use tags

c) Let's ask people to use official extension keys for the "extensions" field (instead of the numerous names
one ext may have)

d) I am worried that the "No TYPO3-project/offline" link is dangerous the way it is - I already received two
"Reference ... had been marked" mails for one reference that clearly _is_ TYPO3. Either people are trying out,
or spiders just crawl around, or whatever.
Maybe this link could be made available for authenticated users only?
In any case, the "Reference ... had been marked" mails should contain some information on countermeasures for
those who receive that mail in error.
[BTW: Currently, the sender address of that mail reads "info at pixelrund.de". Probably needs to be fixed...]

Anyway: Thanks to all who helped to bring this feature to typo3.org!
greets
/Ekki