[TYPO3-typo3org] What should support.typo3.org do?

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Nov 30 23:21:48 CET 2007

Hello Michael,

nice that you ask before you do something!

We need a search in newsgroups, so we just need a software to search and
browse throught the archive.

== Gmane ==
main <http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.devel>

overview <http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.devel>

search results
<http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.cms.lenya.devel&query=kupu>

Download "The Weaver Daemon" <http://gmane.org/dist.php>

== No forum ==
A forum would confuse people because people would have to decide where
to post a new message: in one of the newsgroup or in the forum.

kind regards
Daniel