[TYPO3-typo3org] [t3a-members] support.typo3.org: Lack of response from Alex of TEK Dev in US

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Wed Nov 28 16:12:09 CET 2007

Cross post update.
--
To all,

I will not apologize for doing what I felt must be done to get the
discussion for a support.typo3.org replacement going. My association
notification approach could've been better though.

By rereading my original message, you'll see that I spent several
weeks attempting to contact TEK Development to get the
support.typo3.org situation resolved outside of any public
discussion. As my email and telephone calls were being ignored by TEK
Development, I sent a final notice to them on November 13 stating
that I was going to let the association know of TEK Development's
lack of response. TEK Development didn't respond within a week of my
final notice, therefore I made my announcement to the association.

I will not be responsibility for TEK Development attempting martyrdom
by waiting another week to respond to the original association or the
typo3org forwarded discussion. They've taken over a month to respond
with their November 27, 2007 message stating their position when they
could've replied immediately to my first contact attempt on October
24, 2007.

TEK Development offered up a great and wonderful support resource for
the community with support.typo3.org. It's very sad and true, that we
TYPO3 users don't always agree with or contribute to that which is
made available to us.

At this point, support.typo3.org should be placed under Association
control. I'm willing and able to help with this move.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773   |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776