[TYPO3-typo3org] Erreichbarkeit von typo3.org

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Fri May 25 14:31:39 CEST 2007

Hello,

sorry for the german tagline, I'm a bit short of sleep today ..

* Wolfgang Zenker <Wolfgang.Zenker at t-online.de> [070525 12:01]:
> a fire in the area of Karlsruhe harbour last night destroyed a fibre
> bundle used by the punkt.de network. Because of that the typo3.org
> servers are currently connected to the internet only via emergency
> backup links. These links can not cope with the full traffic demand, so
> we have slow connections and some packet loss at the moment. We hope to
> have a replacement fibre in place by 12:00 UTC. If anyone tried to reach
> us at the punkt.de office: The office is currently completely cut off
> from the internet and we can answer emails only after the replacement
> fibre is in place.

new fibre links are online, everything should be working with full
capacity again.

Gruß,
Wolfgang Zenker
Leiter Systemmanagement
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100